NHS, Social Care and health workers carrying out essential services can park for free in all our car parks, as long as they are displaying evidence of their employment.
Waiting restrictions and charges in on-street parking bays will also not apply for the duration of the outbreak to these workers while carrying out essential services.
Supporting evidence includes photocopies of a work pass with sensitive information removed or a letter of evidence from an employer.
- 2 hour time wheel - resident permit
- Parking Fines and Appeals
- Car Parking
- Civil Parking Enforcement
- Apply for a blue badge
- Report a pothole
- How do I pay for the car parks using my mobile?
- Road Closure Application for Street Events
- pdf On and Off Street Car Parking Strategy 2017 - 2021 (2.74 MB)