Council Tax and Housing Benefit
Council Tax is used to help pay for services such as refuse collection, the police and education.
Details of how the money will be spent in 2018/2019 can be found in our Council Tax Leaflet and the links below:
Would you like your Council Tax Bill via email? Fill in your details on the registration page.
You will need to tell us:
- Your account number, claim number or Landlord reference (on your bill or benefit letter)
- Your e-mail address
We will then send you a PIN number (by post for security reasons), or alternatively you can access your account straight away if you can supply the answers to security questions about your account.
Log in using your own username and password and the PIN we send you, or supply you with once you have successfully passed security
- View your council tax details
- Sign up for direct debit
- Pay your council tax
- Search for a council tax band
Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
- View your Business Rate details
- Sign up for Direct Debit
- Pay your Business Rates
- Search for a Business Rates Rateable Value