You could get a grant from Malvern Council if you or the people you live with are disabled and need to make changes to your home, for example to:

  • widen doors and install ramps.
  • improve access to rooms and facilities - e.g. stairlifts or a downstairs bathroom.
  • adapt heating or lighting controls to make them easier to use.

The amount of grant which you might receive varies dependent on your household income and savings. To see if you are able to apply, please contact Millbrook Healthcare Team.

The Millbrook team can assist you in making your application for a DFG. The team will prepare specifications showing the work which needs to be completed, liaise with contractors and oversee the works being carried out.

Millbrook team

Phone: 0330 124 8205
Email:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Visit Millbrook Healthcare website

Disabled Facilities Grant application documentation

Further information