You could get a grant from Malvern Council if you or the people you live with are disabled and need to make changes to your home, for example to:
- widen doors and install ramps.
- improve access to rooms and facilities - e.g. stairlifts or a downstairs bathroom.
- adapt heating or lighting controls to make them easier to use.
The amount of grant which you might receive varies dependent on your household income and savings. To see if you are able to apply, please contact Millbrook Healthcare Team.
The Millbrook team can assist you in making your application for a DFG. The team will prepare specifications showing the work which needs to be completed, liaise with contractors and oversee the works being carried out.
Disabled Facilities Grant application documentation
- pdf View application for grant for disabled persons facilities (230 KB)
- pdf View owners certificate (to accompany [owner's] [tenant's] application for disabled facilities grant) (9 KB)
- pdf View occupier's certificate (only for houseboats & park homes) (9 KB)
- pdf View consent certificate (only for houseboats & park homes) (6 KB)
- pdf View tenant's certificate (to accompany tenant's grant application) (9 KB)
- pdf View owner's consent statement (to accompany tenant's grant application) (6 KB)
- pdf View certificate of title/proof of ownership (63 KB)