When someone visits our website we log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site, but:
- We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone.
- We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website (in a form, for example), we will be up front about this.
We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies and the law
The EU law states that we must:
- Tell you that the cookies are there
- Explain to you what the cookies do
- Obtain your consent to store a cookie on your device
You can find more information about cookies and the law on these websites:
- Information on cookies from the Information Commissioner's Office
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit the All About The Cookies website.
Opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites:
You may delete and block all cookies from this site, the following table shows you which cookies we currently use.
Other cookies may be set when you visit the Worcestershire County Council website from the links in our site (to pages such as job listings).
Cookies used by our website:
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitor have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|These cookies are used as part of the search engine built into the website and are required to use the search facilities. They are also used to log the terms being searched so that results can be optimised.|