We issue a bill to all households in March at the start of each financial year, the bill shows how much you have to pay each month. Our Council Tax pages will help with queries that you may about your bill:
Sign up for e-billing
We can now send your council tax bills to you by email instead of through the post.
The benefits of e-billing
- You will receive your bill as soon as it is available
- It saves paper so is better for the environment
- It helps to reduce council spending by saving printing and postage costs
- You still have the option to print your bill or forward a copy to someone if you need to.
How to sign up for e-billing
There are three ways to sign up for e-Billing:
- Or you can register for our online Council Tax Self Service facility which includes e-billing sign up and lets you view full details of your account
- Or you can call 03004 560 560 and ask to sign up for e-billing.
What happens next?
- Once you have signed up for e-Billing we will send future council tax bills to you by email unless you ask us to stop
- You must tell us if you change your email address
- We will contact you if our emails to you cannot be delivered because your email address is invalid.