Graffiti and Flyposting
- Car Parks
- Civil Parking Enforcement
- Community and Environmental Protection
- Gas Lamps
- Road Closure Application
- Street Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Points
Graffiti on private property or the public highway without permission is illegal.
When reporting graffiti, please include the following information:
- Description of graffiti
- Description of offender (If available)
This is when unauthorised posters or signs are being displayed on the public highway.
When reporting fly posting, please include the following information:
- Description of poster/sign