Collection of Bulky Waste
If you have any issues using the online system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can collect up to three items from you at a charge of £24.50 - only items on the approved list will be collected at this rate.
Bulky collections can only be booked for Monday and Tuesdays . Bulky collections are not available on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. We do not offer a bulky collection service on Bank Holidays. The latest time that a bulky collection can be booked is noon on the previous working day.
- Payment must be made before items are collected.
- Collection details must be confirmed at time of booking.
- Only items stated will be collected.
- Please place the items at the front of your property on the day of collection by 7am.
- Please note that collection operatives will not come into your property or garage to collect the items.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancelled collections.
- If the item is not as described and/or not in an accessible position for the operatives you will still be charged for the collection. If you wish to rearrange the collection after this, you will be charged again.
Bulky items accepted and counted as one item
- Armchair (non-electrically adjustable)
- Carpet (1 roll, 25kg maximum)
- CD/Record player
- Cooker (60cm wide x 60cm deep x 90cm high maximum)
- Dining Chair
- Dishwasher (60cm wide x 60cm deep x 87cm high maximum)
- Double bed base (to suit a mattress width of 54", 137cm)
- Double mattress (width 54", 137cm)
- Dressing table
- Filing Cabinet - 1, 2, 3 or 4 drawer (must be empty)
- Fridge (60cm wide x 60cm deep x 87cm high maximum)
- Freezer (60cm wide x 60cm deep x 87cm high maximum)
- Free-standing room heater
- Free-standing Wardrobe
- Hedge Clippers
- Home Computer
- Home Printer
- Home Scanner
- Hot tub lid (the lid only; we do not collect hot tubs)
- Ironing Board
- Lawn Mower
- Lino (1 roll, 25kg maximum)
- Laundry Horse
- Metal Trolley
- Patio Umbrella including stand
- Plastic Garden Chair
- Rotary garden washing line
- Sewing machine
- Single bed base
- Single mattress
- Spin Dryer
- Table top cooker
- Tumble Dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Video Player/Recorder/DVD Player
- Water Butt (must be empty)
Up to three items from the above list will cost £24.50
Items accepted and charged at £24.50 per item
- Single sofa (2 seater or 3 seater) (non-electrically adjustable)
- Large Domestic Fridge
- Large Domestic Freezer
- Large Domestic Chest Freezer
- Upright Domestic Fridge Freezer
- American Style Domestic Fridge Freezer
- Domestic Cooker With Eye-Level Grill (taller than 90cm)
- Domestic Washing Machine
- Mattress wider than 54", 137cm (King size or Super King size)
- Bed base designed for a mattress wider than 54", 137cm
- Portable Air Conditioning units (must be drained of any condensed water)
- Gas Barbecue (any size). Gas cylinders must be disconnected & will not be collected
- Garden shredder
- Bunk Bed Frame.
- Log Burner
- Cardboard - approx. 3 cubic meters
We are unable to remove mattresses that have been left out in the rain and are subsequently too heavy for our operatives to lift. Please cover the mattress with polythene sheeting or place the mattress under cover but accessible.
Items accepted and charged at £33.50 per item
- 3 Piece Suite
- Corner Sofas (all variants of a corner sofa)
- Electrically adjustable armchair or sofa
- Exercise bike
- Rowing machine
- Childrens play house (plastic) - must be dismantled prior to collection
- Childrens play house (wooden) - must be dismantled prior to collection with no nails or screws protruding. Max size of house: 6ft x 6ft x 6ft (2m x 2m x 2m)
- Carpet and floor underlay
Items accepted and charged at £77.50 per item
Item not listed
If you wish to have any item collected that is not listed on the above lists, please use the online system and select 'Other' when choosing your item. This will be charged at £24.50. Our team will then review the request and, if the item is not an accepted item, we will contact you to discuss. If the item is accepted, we will collect on your requested day of collection.
Bulky items not allowed
- Building waste
- Bulky garden waste
- Fitted kitchen or bedroom units
- House clearances
- Building rubble
No liquid, hazardous or difficult waste
- Car parts or tyres
- Fluorescent tubes
- Engine Oil
- Clinical waste
- Dead Pets