Malvern Hills District Council offers a fixed rate subsidy of up to £1 per single journey, to passengers who use community transport services starting or finishing in the district.
Passengers will be charged a reduced fare and the community transport operator will be reimbursed.
The concession is open to operators who are member of the Worcestershire Concessionary Travel Scheme, which is managed by JMP on behalf of the district and county council's.
Apply, renew or replace a bus pass
The following community transport operators receive funding from the council:
- View Community Action Malvern and District website - 01684 892381
- Community Voluntary Action Ledbury and District - 01531 635339
- Malvern Dial-a-Ride - 01684 891121
- Upton Community Care - 01684 593633
- Upton Town Council - 01684 592273
- Worcester Wheels - 01905 724274
Visit Community Travel website for more information on community transport in Worcestershire.