Support services

We are working with our partners across the district to continue to strengthen the support we provide to our residents. 

If you need help accessing food or fuel support, financial advice or other types of support:

Privacy Notice

document Read Privacy Notice in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19) (18 KB)

Help to pay your fuel and essential bills

The Government has issued advice to people struggling to pay essential bills because of the Covid-19 pandemic. Read advice on GOV.UK

You can also visit our money advice page for further help and support.

Household Support Fund

Following a recent government announcement, a new Household Support Fund has been made available to those most in need from March to September 2022.

In Worcestershire, support provided countywide includes:

In Malvern Hills District - Citizens Advice South Worcestershire has received funding to support individuals and families with food and essentials. Please contact Citizens Advice via the Citizens Advice website or call 0808 278 7891/01684 563611.

View the Household Support Fund webpages for more information about the type of support available.