Accessibility Tools

Skip to main content
How can we help you?

How to pay

Go to the Pay it page and select Regulatory Services. Select the type of licence you want to pay for, fill out the rest of the form, and click the “Pay” button at the bottom of the page.

By phone

01684 862151 (option 8)

By post

Send a cheque made payable to Malvern Hills District Council to:

Licensing (Malvern Hills), Wyre Forest House, Fine Point Way, Finepoint Way, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 7WF

In person

You can pay by card or in cash at any Post Office and at any shop displaying the PayPoint logo. You will need the barcode from the application form.