Malvern Hills District Council has not adopted Schedule 4 of the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982 and therefore DOES NOT control street trading.
If it is your intention to trade from a street or other public place within the Malvern Hills district please ensure that:
- You have gained permission from the land owner
- You do not cause an obstruction to either pedestrians or other road users
- You do not trade from in an official Council owned parking space or carpark
- You do not trade in a time limited parking area
- You have registered as a food business if you are intending to sell food or drink. To register as a food business please visit Worcestershire Regulatory Services.
- Have a premises licence in place if you intend to sell hot food or drink between the hours of 11pm and 5am. Please see the Alcohol, Entertainment and Late Night Refreshment pages for more information.