Your views are vital to help us provide the best services possible. We carry our consultation on various topics throughout the year. You can find information on consultations we are currently running below. You can also sign up to our email consultation list and we will send you an invite when a consultation is launched.
Annual Residents’ Survey 2022
Take part in our Annual Residents’ Survey and you could win a £50 voucher for a local, independent restaurant or shop of your choice.
We want your views on a variety of different topics, including what you think of your local area and the services we provide.
The survey is now live and you will be able to have your say until the deadline on 16 October 2022.
It takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete but progress can be saved so it can be completed in stages.
You will need to take part in the survey to enter the prize draw to win a £50 voucher. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
To enter the draw to win a £50 voucher, you must take part in the survey and provide your email address. This information will only be used to administer the prize draw.
- The winners will be notified by mid-November 2022, following the closure of the survey, via the email address they have provided.
- Any contact details provided will not be shared by Malvern Hills District Council.
- Each prize will be a £50 voucher which can be used at one independent retailer of the winner’s choice within the Malvern Hills District, and specifically within the town centre (or environs) selected at question 23 of the 2022 Residents' Survey. This includes independently run shops, restaurants, and cafes.
- When the winner is contacted to inform them of their prize they will be asked to nominate a retailer.
- There will be a maximum of three prizes; one for each of the three town centres.
- Employees and Councillors of Malvern Hills District Council are not eligible for entry into the prize draw.