- Councillor information
- Your Local Council
- Council Constitution
- Finance and Performance
- Five Year Plan
- Public Participation at Meetings
- Webcasts of meetings
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Have your say
- Safeguarding policy
- Management Structure
- Compliments and Complaints
- Environmental Information
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Notices and Consultations
- Weddings and Civil Partnerships
- Moving to Malvern
- Tackling climate change
- Browse Meetings, Minutes and Agendas
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Malvern Theatres £20m Levelling Up project
We use a Performance Management Framework to make sure that we deliver on our promises. This framework allows us to always improve services, using the feedback from our residents and our own performance measures.
We monitor our performance and provide progress updates to our Executive Committee every quarter. This reports on a range of measures that reflect our strategic objectives, and on key operational targets.
- spreadsheet View Appendix 1a Performance (30 KB)
- spreadsheet View Appendix 1b Workloads (33 KB)
- document View Appendix 2 Five Year Plan update 2021/22 Q4 (29 KB)
The 2021 Residents’ Survey took place during October with 1,073 residents responding, comparing favourably to 888 in 2020.
If you would like to receive other consultations/surveys run by the council, please sign up to our email list and select 'Consultation' as your area of interest.
Five Year Plan
The Five Year Plan sets out our ambitions and provides a clear direction to help us prioritise our resources. This enables us to deliver on actions that benefit everyone living, working and visiting our district over the coming years.