- Councillor information
- Your Local Council
- Council Constitution
- Finance and Performance
- Five Year Plan
- Public Participation at Meetings
- Webcasts of meetings
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Have your say
- Safeguarding policy
- Management Structure
- Compliments and Complaints
- Environmental Information
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Notices and Consultations
- Weddings and Civil Partnerships
- Moving to Malvern
- Tackling climate change
- Browse Meetings, Minutes and Agendas
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Malvern Theatres £20m Levelling Up project
We have provided a pro forma to assist you in drawing up your petition and a brief summary of how the Council will respond to your petition, depending upon the number signatures.
- document Read pro forma (72 KB)
- pdf Read summary (opens in new window) (52 KB)
- document Please read the Petitions Scheme for more information. (53 KB)
Malvern Hills District Council recognises that petitions are an important way in which people can raise their concerns.
Petitions can also be presented to a meeting of the Executive Committee, Planning Committee (but not Development Control Committees) or Council as part of the public participation at those meetings. View calendar of meetings (opens in new window)
If you would like to present your petition to the meeting, or would like your Councillor or someone else to present it on your behalf, please email
Your petition will not be debated at that meeting but will be passed to the appropriate officer or Councillor for a response to you.
The response to your petition will depend on the number of signatures, however if your petition has received 750 signatures or more it will be scheduled for a Council debate, and if this is the case we will let you know whether this will happen at the next meeting or a later meeting of the Council.