- Councillor information
- Your Local Council
- Council Constitution
- Finance and Performance
- Five Year Plan
- Public Participation at Meetings
- Webcasts of meetings
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Have your say
- Safeguarding policy
- Management Structure
- Compliments and Complaints
- Environmental Information
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Notices and Consultations
- Weddings and Civil Partnerships
- Moving to Malvern
- Tackling climate change
- Browse Meetings, Minutes and Agendas
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Malvern Theatres £20m Levelling Up project
The publication of data forms part of our commitment to be open and transparent with you.
We have provided this section of our website in order to bring together information which we believe will be of use to residents and local businesses alike.
- The data sets published here are licensed but are freely re-usable under the Open Government Licence. View Open Government Licence on the National Archives website.
- We aim to be as transparent as possible but in some cases we will need to respect information that could be seen as sensitive due to the Data Protection Act 2018 or is not publishable by law.
- Data sets will be presented in a raw state.
- Data sets will be presented in a way that it can be easily read in a variety of applications.
Available data sets
Other available data
The Councils Publication Scheme includes more information: