Accessibility Tools

Skip to main content
How can we help you?

If you would like to complain about the conduct of a councillor, or a member of one of the parish or town councils within the district, please complete the following Member Code of Conduct Complaint Form and this will be sent to the Monitoring Officer.

Member Code of Conduct Complaint Form

Under the procedure you can only complain about the behaviour of a councillor, it will not deal with complaints about things that are not covered by the members' Code of Conduct.

If you make a complaint to the Monitoring Officer, it must be about why you think a member has not followed the Code of Conduct.

Code of Conduct