Ward Budget Scheme
- Councillor information
- Your Local Council
- Council Constitution
- Finance and Performance
- Five Year Plan
- Public Participation at Meetings
- Webcasts of meetings
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Have your say
- Safeguarding policy
- Management Structure
- Compliments and Complaints
- Environmental Information
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Notices and Consultations
- Weddings and Civil Partnerships
- Moving to Malvern
- Tackling climate change
- Browse Meetings, Minutes and Agendas
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Malvern Theatres £20m Levelling Up project
- Community Infrastructure Charging Levy Consultation
The scheme provides councillors with £500 per year. It is intended to allow councillors to assist local projects financially, support local initiatives and needs or opportunities which would also allow councillors to become more involved in their communities.
Councillors are entitled to use their allocation, in whole or in part, to contribute towards a local project which is receiving finance from other sources.
Before making an application as either a community project or a ward member, please read the Ward Budget Guidance document.
Please contact Zachary Moore via email
What projects have benefitted?
In 2022/23 £13,000 has been allocated to more than 50 projects and organisations.
If you have a project which you think would be suitable for support from your local councillor, check which ward you are in - find your local councillor contact details.
Please first consult the attached guidance document, as well as the council’s corporate priorities before contacting your councillor with an application, to avoid any delay or rejection of your application.