Have Your Say
- Councillor information
- Your Local Council
- Council Constitution
- Finance and Performance
- Five Year Plan
- Public Participation at Meetings
- Webcasts of meetings
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Have your say
- Safeguarding policy
- Management Structure
- Compliments and Complaints
- Environmental Information
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Notices and Consultations
- Weddings and Civil Partnerships
- Moving to Malvern
- Tackling climate change
- Browse Meetings, Minutes and Agendas
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Malvern Theatres £20m Levelling Up project
Tell us what you think
- Read about our Consultations - we consult residents on a range of council priorities.
- Find out how to make compliments and complaints - Our aim is to deliver the right service first time, every time and if we are doing this and doing it well it helps us plan for the future, and thank staff when they do a good job. We also know there are occasions when we get things wrong and when that happens please let us know so that we can take action. Your feedback will help us to review our services.
- Contact your local councillors who are your representatives on the council.
- Read guidelines about public participation at meetings – you can submit a question to our Council or Overview & Scrutiny Committees on anything relating to issues that affect the general economic, social or environmental well-being of the community.
- View petitions – anyone who lives, works or studies in the Malvern Hills district can organise a petition.
Sign up for email alerts (opens in new window) to stay informed about the things that matter to you. You can choose what you want to be kept informed about such as latest news, bins, health, jobs, events and more.
You can also follow us on social media and get involved with our community conversations throughout the year.
- View our Facebook (opens in new window)
- View Twitter (opens in new window)
- View Instagram (opens in new window)
- View YouTube (opens in new window)
Let us know what you think about this page and how we can make it better: