Find out more about how, where, why and when we consult, and the steps we are taking to hear more about what you think:
- You Said - We Did
- Improving our community conversations
- Sign up for email alerts
- Help and Advice
- pdf Results of the bigger picture survey for young people (1.59 MB)
Tell us what you think
- pdf Come and speak to us (265 KB) -we will be out and about with local councillors in your ward and we will also have a stand at some events.
- Consultations - we consult residents on a range of council priorities.
- Compliments and Complaints - Our aim is to deliver the right service first time, every time and if we are doing this and doing it well it helps us plan for the future, and thank staff when they do a good job. We also know there are occasions when we get things wrong and when that happens please let us know so that we can take action. Your feedback will help us to review our services.
- Contact your local councillors who are your representatives on the council.
- Public Participation at Meetings – you can submit a question to our Council or Overview & Scrutiny Committees on anything relating to issues that affect the general economic, social or environmental well-being of the community.
- Petitions – anyone who lives, works or studies in the Malvern Hills district can organise a petition.
Sign up for email alerts to stay informed about the things that matter to you. You can choose what you want to be kept informed about such as latest news, bins, health, jobs, events and more.
You can also follow us on social media and get involved with our community conversations throughout the year.