Statement of Accounts
Our Statement of Accounts shows the annual details of our finances and performance, which is prepared in accordance with the Code of Practice on Local Authority Accounting.
The Annual Review and Statement of Accounts for 2020-21 and 2021-22 are currently in draft status because the External Auditors have been unable to undertake their audit for either year due to resource issues within their audit teams. At this stage we do not have a date for the completion of either audit.
- pdf Draft Annual Review and Statement of Accounts 2021-22 (1.24 MB)
- pdf Draft Annual Review and Statement of Accounts 2020-21 (1.25 MB)
- pdf Annual Review and Statement of Accounts 2019-2020 (1.24 MB)
- pdf Annual Review and statement of Accounts 2018 - 2019 (3.22 MB)
- pdf Annual Review and statement of Accounts 2017 - 2018 (1.36 MB)
- pdf Annual Review and statement of Accounts 2016 - 2017 (2.47 MB)
Due to the financial challenges faced by local government, we have developed a Five Year Plan. The plan will be reviewed and updated annually.
- Read five year plan
- pdf Review our business plan (opens in new window) (637 KB)
- pdf View savings appendix (opens in new window) (53 KB)
Council Tax bill
Anti Fraud Corruption Policy
We have produced an Anti Fraud Corruption Policy, which is in accordance with best practice. The policy mirrors our open and honest culture, which shows our commitment to spending money wisely.
- pdf Read Annual Inspection Letter (opens in new window) (102 KB)
- document View Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (38 KB)
For more information, please contact:
Malvern Hills District Council
Telephone: 01684 862315