Have Your Say
Find out more about how, where, why and when we consult, and the steps we are taking to hear more about what you think.
Tell us what you think
- Come and speak to us - we will be out and about with local councillors in your ward and we will also have a stand at some events.
- Consultations - we consult residents on a range of council priorities.
- Compliments and Complaints - Our aim is to deliver the right service first time, every time and if we are doing this and doing it well it helps us plan for the future, and thank staff when they do a good job. We also know there are occasions when we get things wrong and when that happens please let us know so that we can take action. Your feedback will help us to review our services.
- Contact your local councillors who are your representatives on the council.
- Submit a question to a meeting of the full council – you can submit a question to our Council or Overview & Scrutiny Committees on anything relating to issues that affect the general economic, social or environmental well-being of the community.
- Organise and present a petition – anyone who lives, works or studies in the Malvern Hills district can organise a petition.
- Join viewpoints panel to have your say on local issues - any Worcestershire resident aged 18 or over can join the e-panel to have their say on local public services.
Sign up for email alerts to stay informed about the things that matter to you. You can choose what you want to be kept informed about such as latest news, bins, health, jobs, events and more.
You can also follow us on social media and get involved with our community conversations throughout the year.
Let us know what you think about this page and how we can make it better: firstname.lastname@example.org