Local Development Scheme (LDS)
- Search for Applications
- Making a Planning Application
- Amending Your Planning Application
- Planning Application Forms
- Planning Weekly List
- Planning History Search
- Planning Advice and Guidance
- Heritage and Conservation
- The Historic Environment
- The Natural Environment
- Trees and DevelopmentApplication forms and other planning guidance.
- Legally protected trees
- Applying to work on a tree
- Choosing a tree surgeon
- Hedgerows - urban and ruralBin schedules, collections and other waste-related enquiries.
- Conservation Area Appraisals
- Supplementary Planning Document - Local Listed Buildings
- Archaeological Fees
- Planning Policy
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Designated Neighbourhood Areas
- Abberley Neighbourhood Plan
- Broadwas and Cotheridge Neighbourhood Plan
- Malvern Town Neighbourhood Plan
- Hanley Castle Parish Neighbourhood Plan
- Clifton upon Teme Neighbourhood Plan
- Kempsey Neighbourhood Plan
- Martley, Knightwick and Doddenham Neighbourhood Plan
- Hallow Neighbourhood Plan
- Leigh & Bransford Neighbourhood Plan
- Welland Neighbourhood Plan Consultation
- Planning Policy Monitoring
- Brownfield Land Register
- Self-Build and Custom Housebuilding Register
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Other Planning Services
- South Worcestershire Building Control
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Planning Obligations (Section 106)
- Street Naming and Numbering
- Local Land Charges
- Planning Enforcement
- Planning Appeals
- Planning Committee and Meetings
- Planning Conditions and Fees
- Footpath Diversions (S257)
- Supplementary Planning Documents (SPD)
- Local Development Scheme (LDS)
The Local Development Scheme (LDS) sets out the timetable for the documents that Malvern Hills District Council will be producing, as part of its Planning Policy Framework.
It provides a starting point for you to see what documentation will be produced and at what stage you can become involved in the process.
The LDS is a three-year rolling project management plan for the production of the Local Plan and key supporting documents.
Local Development Scheme 2021 to 2024
The latest Local Development Scheme (2021-2024) came into effect on 1 October 2021.
The LDS has been prepared in conjunction with Worcester City and Wychavon District Councils, as many of the proposed documents contained within it are to be jointly prepared. However, each Local Authority has produced a separate LDS to reflect the differences in documentation that will be produced for each area.
The LDS explains that Malvern Hills District Council is working jointly with Worcester City and Wychavon District Councils on the South Worcestershire Development Plan Review, which will guide development in the area up to 2030).
The Project Plan Chart (timetable) can be found in the LDS 2021 below under 'Appendix A'. The Project Plan shows the key document production milestones.