Authorities' Monitoring Report
The purpose of Authorities' Monitoring Reports (AMRs), is to report progress on the local plan against the timetable and milestones set out in the Local Development Scheme (LDS), and to assess the extent to which planning policies are being implemented.
The AMR assesses whether policies are achieving their objectives and whether sustainable development is being delivered; if policies have had their intended consequences; whether policy assumptions and objectives behind policies are still relevant; and if targets set in the plan are being achieved.
- View the South Worcestershire Authorities’ Monitoring Report 2019 (covering the 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019 period) on the South Worcestershire Development Plan website.
Housing Land Supply Monitoring
The Housing Land Supply Monitor (previously the Housing Land Availability Monitor), is the principal information source for annual housing land supply updates within Malvern Hills District.
The HLSM contains analysis of the housing land situation as a position statement every April.
The HLSM study examines the trend in housing completions, progress in the provision of affordable housing and the contributions towards the supply of housing on previously developed land.
This report examines Malvern Hills District's supply of available and deliverable housing land, and provides an update on Malvern Hills' five year housing land supply position.
The status of each site is obtained from site surveys carried out by planning officers in the spring of each reporting year.
This report has been produced to take into account the continued work of Malvern Hills District Council, Worcester City Council and Wychavon District Council's joint working role in monitoring the South Worcestershire Development Plan (SWDP), and tracking progress towards meeting the housing requirements of South Worcestershire from 2006 to 2030.
The Housing Land Supply Monitoring Reports and accompanying Policy Position Statements are available to view below.
2018/19 - Malvern Hills Housing Land Supply Monitor
The information contained in this HLSM report monitors statistical housing data between 1 April 2018 and 31 March 2019.
- Malvern Hills Five Year Housing Land Supply Report (April 2019)
- Appendix 1 - Completions 2018/19
- Appendix 2 - Sites with Planning Permission at 1 April 2019
- Appendix 3 - Large Sites with Planning Permission with Officer Commentary on Delivery
- Appendix 4 - Delivery Rates on Large Sites
- Appendix 5 - Deliverability Questionnaire
- Appendix 6 - Deliverability Questionnaire Responses
- Appendix 7 - Lapse Rate
- Appendix 8 - Windfalls
- Wider Worcester Area (Malvern Hills) Five Year Housing Land Supply Report (April 2019)