Submission of Searches
- Search for Applications
- Making a Planning Application
- Amending Your Planning Application
- Planning Application Forms
- Planning Weekly List
- Planning History Search
- Planning Advice and Guidance
- Heritage and Conservation
- The Historic Environment
- The Natural Environment
- Trees and DevelopmentApplication forms and other planning guidance.
- Legally protected trees
- Applying to work on a tree
- Choosing a tree surgeon
- Hedgerows - urban and ruralBin schedules, collections and other waste-related enquiries.
- Conservation Area Appraisals
- Supplementary Planning Document - Local Listed Buildings
- Archaeological Fees
- Planning Policy
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Designated Neighbourhood Areas
- Abberley Neighbourhood Plan
- Broadwas and Cotheridge Neighbourhood Plan
- Malvern Town Neighbourhood Plan
- Hanley Castle Parish Neighbourhood Plan
- Clifton upon Teme Neighbourhood Plan
- Kempsey Neighbourhood Plan
- Martley, Knightwick and Doddenham Neighbourhood Plan
- Hallow Neighbourhood Plan
- Leigh & Bransford Neighbourhood Plan
- Welland Neighbourhood Plan Consultation
- Planning Policy Monitoring
- Brownfield Land Register
- Self-Build and Custom Housebuilding Register
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Other Planning Services
- South Worcestershire Building Control
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Planning Obligations (Section 106)
- Street Naming and Numbering
- Local Land Charges
- Planning Enforcement
- Planning Appeals
- Planning Committee and Meetings
- Planning Conditions and Fees
- Footpath Diversions (S257)
- Supplementary Planning Documents (SPD)
- Local Development Scheme (LDS)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Notice of transfer of Local Land Charges Register (LLC1) to HMLR
From 31st December 2022 Malvern Hills will no longer provide a Local Land Charges Register (LLC1) search service. After this date our LLC1 will have migrated to HM Land Registry’s national register, which is due to go live on 12 January 2023, for more information visit GOV.UK.
From 31st December 2022 the LLC1 searches will only be available via HM Land Registry’s new digital service through Portal, Business Gateway and on GOV.UK pages.
Malvern Hills will however continue to provide replies to Con29 enquiries. It is important to remember to only submit the required fee of £140.34 when submitting a CON29 enquiry to us after 31st December 2022.
To facilitate the above, and allow time for staff to update systems, etc., we will not be able to accept any searches that include an LLC1 request after 3pm on Friday 30th December 2022.
Option 1: Web Submission
Submit and review your searches online via LLCSearches.co.uk:
Payments can be made via BACS: For regular customers we are able to accept payment via BACS. If you wish to pay by BACS please email
Debit/Credit Card Payments: To make payment by debit/credit card please ring 01684 862269 or 01684 862147 and have all the details ready.
Option 2: Online Requests
- You can carry out your search electronically via the web using the National Land Information System (NLIS) Hub. Malvern Hills is signed up to level 3 and can receive and return search requests online.
- Details of the search fees are available when you register with the NLIS website.
For more information visit:
Option 3: By Post
To ensure there are no unnecessary delays when a search is submitted, you or your Solicitor need to supply the following:
- Correctly completed search forms.
- One copy of an OS plan, the boundary of the property to be searched outlined in red.
- One copy of any Additional Questions [if applicable].
- Correct fee - cheques should be made payable to Malvern Hills District Council or payment can be taken over the phone on 01684 862269. (Please note: Malvern Hills Land Charges does not accept client cheques)
- For administrative reasons incomplete or incorrect searches will be returned the same day.
Searches should be sent to:
Local Land Charges
Queen Elizabeth Drive